Thursday, August 27, 2009

The Harem

I reserve the right to say things here that would normally get my ass in a whole heap of trouble.

With that said: My girlfriend is lucky I love her. There's a group of young women here that I would have readily made a fool of myself for otherwise. There's about seven of them, all tall and curvacious, all dark and sexy in different ways. They're beautiful, even the little one with the damaged hair, faded t-shirts, sweats and flip-flops. And they all sing-song along in french.

I don't think they're actually a harem. I heard one of them arguing with a tall, lanky fellow. She is equally as tall, though certainly not lanky, and whatever they were going back and forth about, neither one of them was about to back down. And with the communal nature of the Hostel, I got to actually feel the tension between them since I was...well...between them.

It sounded so frightening and beautiful.

I wonder where they're from? Which country could possibly spawn women so absolutely beautiful? And seven of them to boot!

No comments:

The in-betweens

    follow me on Twitter