Tuesday, November 30, 2010

What did you get me?

I miss harassing my little sister.  Really I do.

"Big head!"
"Small head"
"Weh di gwan?"
"Nothing.  I hear u done have my gift!  Tell me dah wat."
"Its a giant hat so your head doesn't look as big.  Its a football helmet, so you don't hurt yourself. (Cuz you're retarded)  It's a pair of clown shoes. The kind that squeak when you walk.  Its a genie lamp that I found in the desert and the only way I can escape the curse is if I give it to someone else as a gift.  Its a puppy. With rabies.  Its a box of Styrofoam. Don't eat it.  Its a piping hot tamale. I hope its still good when it gets there.  Its a yellow submarine, which might be a reference to a beetles song, which might be a reference to something I don't understand but probably has something to do with drugs.  Its a REALLY ugly best friend who you can stand beside so you look 10 times better.  Its an authentic BUCCI purse that I got from this Asian dude in chinatown for 'Good Price!'  Its an umbrella.  Ella.  Ella.  Ey.  Ey.  Ey.  Its a Brand New Cadillac! (THROW SOME D's ON DAT BITCH!)"

"...Sigh."

No comments:

The in-betweens

    follow me on Twitter