Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Cunt-Junk-thief-eye-tease

So now I'm sitting in the Lobby at St. Luke's wondering what hot sin I could have committed to earn this latest helpiong of Pink Eye.  of all the songs we used to sing during primary school devotions, "Be Careful little eye s what you see." was the one I took the least seriously.  Its actually one of my favorites to ignore, right up there with "be careful little hands where you go."  But after Janelle Usher unceremoniously swatted my hand off her thigh in the middle of Infant II language arts class, I was much more careful with  my hands, and a whole lot freer with my eyes.

Before you ask, my little hands did not wander into my ass, and then into my little eyes.

...at least not consciously.

[January, 2009.  Waiting in the Lobby of St. Luke's Medical Clinic]

No comments:

The in-betweens

    follow me on Twitter