Monday, June 15, 2009

One of THOSE weeks.

It's gonna be one of those weeks, isn't it?  Yeah, I can feel it.  And even if it's not gonna be one of those weeks, it most definitely will be one of those Mondays. 

I could blame it on the weekend.  It was good.  Not grand,  As usual my club and I waited for the very last minute to get everything together, and we got very last minute results.  Positive results, but I'm convinced that a little preperation would make things go so much easier.  Mind you, I'm just as guilty of procrastinating as anyone.  In fact, I might be more so.  I've taken on new responsibilities in the club.  Club Services Director.  I'm the guy in charge of organizing snacks and entertainment at meetings, as well as any club socials.  It should be fun.  Should be.  But lately I can't be bothered.  Don't ask me what I'm bothered with, mind you.  I don't have an answer.  I don't even have an excuse.  I gotta shake this off.

And I gotta shake off the Mondays.  Gawd, I hate Mondays.

No comments:

The in-betweens

    follow me on Twitter