Thursday, June 4, 2009

The Road to Seaside

There are some things that catch my attention instantly.  If I were half as spontaneous as i'd like to be I'd jump on these things as soon as possible.  I'm not that.  I'm hesitant.  And hesitancy leads to further hesitancy.  Take The Seaside Institute - Escape to Create for instance.  It sounds great.  It sounds like a blast and possibly just what I'm looking for.  But then I hesitate, and instead of coming to an obstacle like normal people I go looking for one.  And they're all little things.  All 'maybe nots' and 'might not works'.

What do you suppose would happen if I took a shot?  I think I might actually explode, but then again, that's just more hesitancy.

Aside from that, I'm wasting a gift.  No, not talent, though I'm wasting that too.  I'm wasting opportunity.  July, my birth month, ought to be a month of rewards, so why not make June the month in which I'll earn it?  Yeah, that's the ticket.  This month is gonna be my personal productivity month.  Keep tuned, and I'll keep you abreast.

Heh.  Breast.

No comments:

The in-betweens

    follow me on Twitter